PANTA® SMD R - the next generation
PANTA® SMD R are flexible board connections with individual bridging lengths between 20 40 mm. The PANTA® SMD R combine advantages of SMD Jumper with individual insulation length of PANTA FIX Jumper. Therefore, it is a flexible solution for various assembly configurations on electronic PCB assy.
- Automatic assembly by SMD-Pick & Place process
- Variety of possible applications in electronic modules
- Economic alternative compared to e. g. milled and rigid-flexible PCBs
- Higher flexibility and resistance against breakage compared to step-milled PCBs
- No additional manual assy process required
- Reflow soldering (Pb-free recommended
reflow profile DIN EN 61760)
- Subsequent bending of the connected PCB's up to 180 ° are possible
- High vibration and bending resistance
For more information, please contact your Product Management Team.